Will I always qualify for a refund or exchange?
- Buy Paxil Online offers returns, refunds, and exchanges at our own discretion. We do our best to ensure you will be happy with your order but we cannot guarantee we will always accept a return or offer a refund or exchange. If you have any questions or concerns about this shipping and return policy, contact us for more information.
- Please note that any product defects/issues must be reported within 6 months from the date of purchase in order to receive a replacement or refund. We will not replace or refund any items with issues that are brought to our attention after this period ends.
- Since we sell medical products, among others, we cannot guarantee we will accept returns or offer refunds in all circumstances. However, we will work with you as best we can to ensure you are a satisfied customer.
When will my order arrive?
Once we process your order, it will leave our warehouse within the next business day. Shipping times may vary, but most customers receive their parcel within 4 to 7 days. Rarely, we may not have your item in stock immediately, but we will inform you when you place your order if we expect any delays. To have a better idea of when your order will arrive, you can view your tracking information online using your tracking number.
All prices and orders are ex-works at the shipping location in Europe. Importation and compliance with your local laws and regulatory authorities are solely your responsibility.
Free return shipping if we've sent you the wrong item or product or your product arrived damaged. In the rare event, you may have an issue with your order, contact Buy Paxil Online immediately. Our customer service representatives will let you know if your order qualifies for a return or exchange and give you instructions on how to proceed. Since Buy Paxil Online sells medical and skincare products, for safety reasons we can only accept returns or offer exchanges under certain circumstances. When you contact us, your customer service representative can give you more information about our return policy.
Which orders may qualify for a refund?
An order may qualify for a refund if:
- It arrived damaged.
- It was inactive or defective when you used it.
- We misrepresented the product and packaging when you placed your order.
- There was a product recall.
What information do I need to return a product?
When you contact customer service about a possible return, be sure to have your account number and order number ready. When you use a medical device, always note the lot number and expiry date information in the client’s file so you have it later if needed. If you have received an inactive or defective product, or if there is a recall, provide us with the lot number and expiry date of the product.
How should I return an item?
Returned products must arrive at our warehouse in similar packaging to what we used to ship it initially. This may involve wrapping the product in bubble wrap or, if a product is refrigerated, use a cooler and ice packs to regulate temperature. If you are approved to return or exchange an item, your customer service representative will give you more information at that time.
How do I get a refund or exchange?
You may have the choice between receiving a refund or a replacement product. You will either receive an account credit for any applicable refund or we will deliver your replacement item to the same shipping address as the original. You can use any account credit you receive toward a future purchase, which can be the same or a different product.